Monday, June 16, 2008

Jovany's First Swim Class!!!!



This is my first day with Ms. Emma......Mami only managed to tape a little bit of the lesson.....she was a little nervous, I don't know why. I cried a little but did really well for my first class!!!! I swam to the wall and kicked really hard. I just don't like water in my eyes.....hey, at least I didn't throw up right? Can't wait to show you more things I will learn.....




Isaac, Chase and Gabby over the house for a play date.....


A quick dip in the tub after the park.....they will hate us later for this photo

2 comments:

Nick said...

GGGGAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

mirta arizola said...

hola saben me siento agradecida de poder compartir con ustedes el desarrollo de su niƱo es una gran felicidad, es tan lindo y a ustedes se les ve tan felices.
cuidense mucho los quiere su tia mirta.

What is Jovany's favorite fruit?