Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween!!!

Because of Jovany's obsession right now with trains we thought it might be fitting for him to be a Choo Choo boy!!!!
This kinda spooked me out!!!! Do you see me running.... Oh no!!! I left my bag of candies

Trick or Treat!!!!


Trick or treating in Tata's neighborhood


Taaa Daaaaa!!!! pumpkin's complete....


Doing crafts at the library....they even had a haunted house that we went through....we couldn't believe how fearless Jovany was. He laughed every time someone jumped out to scare us, but he wouldn't let go of Papi's hand the whole way through.



I am a train engineer or Choo Choo boy for short!!!


This thing is soooo heavy!!!!



This is so much fun....



Jovany and Gabriella in deep thought with the pumpkins

No comments:

What is Jovany's favorite fruit?